THE 2016 FORT WORTH MARATHON
The Fort Worth Marathon is a Full and Half Marathon annual fund raiser to benefit the Run Like a Cheetah program in Tarrant County. The Run Like a Cheetah Program is a 501 (c)(3), non-profit organization dedicated to ending childhood obesity through lectures, physical activity and instruction from a select group of international professional athletes as well as local volunteers to enact change for the children. These program instructors inspire and encourage a healthy lifestyle and their families.
- Strategically located on the grounds of Panther Island Pavilion and the Trinity River Trails system in Fort Worth, marathon festivities will provide a built-in audience for your brand.
- An average of 1,200 runners and between 1,700-2,000 attendants throughout the hours of the marathon and the after-party festivities where runners and non-runners alike will enjoy free food, live music, and a chance to win hundreds of door prizes, including cash prizes to four random runners.
- The Marathon and all affiliated events will be heavily promoted on Channel 11, in the Star Telegram, and in The Dallas Morning News. Internet and social marketing publicity will include exposure on Facebook and Twitter, as well as on the Fort Worth Marathon website which will have a dedicated section to all of our sponsors.
LOCATION AND TIME
Panther Island Pavilion
395 Purcey Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
6 a.m. start time
We are fighting an epidemic of childhood obesity. An unprecedented number of American children carry excess body weight which significantly increases the risk factors for health problems, including diabetes, heart disease, asthma, and emotional and mental health problems.
The Run Like a Cheetah Program is dedicated to ending childhood obesity starting right here at home in Tarrant County. The training programs offered are designed to educate and promote the participation in healthy physical activity and encourage children to maintain a healthy, active lifestyle in the future.
As the children learn and grow in Run Like a Cheetah, they are encouraged to end their program participation after their senior by competing in the Fort Worth Marathon that benefits the training program.
- 70% household income of $75,000
- 50% household income over $50,000
Expenses over $90 Entry Fee
BECOME A SPONSOR
- Logo primary and at top/back of t-shirts (worn by finishers and volunteers)
- Logo primary on website
- Logo on start/half/finish banners
- Logo on bibs
- Marketing materials in goodie bags (to all registered participants)
- Mentioned as primary sponsor in all media and press articles
- Free Space at EXPO
- Logo displayed at awards ceremony
- Logo secondary on back of t-shirts
- Logo secondary on website
- Marketing materials in goody bags
- Free space at EXPO
- Logo tertiary on back of t-shirts
Logo tertiary on website
Marketing materials in good bags
- Name or logo on back of t-shirts
Name or logo on website
Marketing materials in goody bags
Fort Worth Marathon Friends $2,500 (or equivalent in services)
- Name on back of t-shirts
Name on website
Themed Waterstop Sponsorship
- Available for youth organizations, schools, churches, and etc. Free of charge for donating their time to maintain course waterstop. Each stop will be themed and judged by race finishers and the “Best Waterstop” will win $500. The winning team will be announced at the award ceremony. Each themed waterstop ream will be acknowledged at the awards ceremony.
All sponsors will be mentioned at the awards ceremony in order of sponsorship.